|Created by:||Ezra Small|
|Appearances:|| Man of Steel|
Batman Vs. Superman
|United States of America|
Smallville is a small farming town in the state of Kansas, United States of America.
Smallville was founded by Ezra Small in 1862.
In 1980, a small Alien spacecraft crash landed in the rural town. The ship was found by Jonathan Kent and his wife Martha Kent who opened the ship to find a small Human looking boy, actually the Kryptonian Kal-El. They took in the boy and at first secretly raised him before publically raising him as an adopted son, naming him Clark Kent.
In 1993, a school bus containing Clark Kent, Pete Ross, Lana Lang and Whitney Fordham crashed over the side of a bridge into the river. Clark Kent using his Super Strength pushed the bus out of the water.
In 1997 a large tornado swept through the town damaging properties and cars and killed people including Jonathan Kent.
In 2013, General Zod and his followers arrive in Smallville in search of the Growth Codex. They go the the Kent Farm and threaten Martha for the location of it when Kal-El comes stop them. Faora-Ul and Nam-Ek then fought Kal-El throughout the town, destroying most of it in the process. With the help of the military, Kal-El defeats the two and they retreat.
- Smallville Police Department - The Local Police Department that deal in Law enforcement.
- 7-Eleven is the local fuel station.
- IHOP is a restaurant in the town.
- Sears is the town's major store.
- Smallville Trust Bank is the local bank and holding company for the town.
- Sullivan's Truck & Tractor Repair is the local vehicle repair shop.
- Smallville Hotel is the town's lodging establishment.
- Ezra's Mail Depot is the local post office.
- Toomey's Waste Collection is the town's garbage collectors.
- Uncle Lar's Pizza is an italian restaurant in the town.
- Smallville Sentinel - The Local newspaper that has been operating since 1894.
- 7-Eleven Smallville
- Dan's Roadhouse
- Dave's Tavern
- Dr Homer Ferret Optometrist
- Ezra's Mail Depot
- Farm Supplies & Tractors
- IHOP Smallville
- Kent Farm
- Klug & Sons Realtors
- Heads & Tails Bar
- High Noon Saloon
- Otto's Barber Styling
- Payne's Toys and Comics
- Sears Smallville
- Smallville Antique Mall
- Smallville Cemetery
- Smallville Hotel
- Smallville Land Surveyors
- Smallville Methodist Church
- Smallville Realty
- Smallville Town Hall
- Sullivan's Truck & Tractor Repair
- Smallville Trust Bank
- Toomey's Waste Collection
- Uncle Lar's Pizza
- Valley Dentistry
- Weisinger Public School
- Smallville has a community extending approximately 63 square miles from the town centre.
- The real world setting for Smallville was Plano, IL.
|Media||Man of Steel (Soundtrack) | Batman Vs. Superman|
|Characters||Clark Kent/Superman | Lois Lane | Perry White | Jonathan Kent | Martha Kent | Jor-El | Lara Lor-Van | Emil Hamilton | Nathan Hardy | Steve Lombard | Jenny Jurwich | Lana Lang | General Swanwick | Pete Ross | Kara Zor-El | Bruce Wayne/Batman | Diana/Wonder Woman|
|Enemies||Lex Luthor | General Zod | Faora-Ul | Jax-Ur | Nam-Ek | Tor-An | Car-Vex | Dev-Em | Nadira|
|Miscellaneous||Metropolis | Daily Planet | Smallville | Krypton | Metropolis Police Department | Kryptonite | Kal-El's Starcraft | LexCorp | Super Suit | Kent Farm | Fortress of Solitude | Black Zero | Kryptonian | Command Key | Kal-El's Spaceship | Phantom Zone|
|DC Cinematic Universe|
|Media|| Batman: Batman Vs. Superman |
Justice League: Justice League
Superman: Man of Steel (Soundtrack) | Batman Vs. Superman
Wonder Woman: Batman Vs. Superman
|Super-heroes||Justice League: Superman | Batman | Wonder Woman | Green Lantern | Flash | Aquaman | Cyborg|
|Characters||Lois Lane | Carol Ferris | Alfred Pennyworth | James Gordon | Perry White | Iris West | Jonathan Kent | Martha Kent | Steve Trevor | Jor-El | Lara Lor-Van|
|Enemies||Lex Luthor | General Zod | Faora-Ul | Nam-Ek | Jax-Ur | Tor-An|
|Miscellaneous||Metropolis | Gotham City | Oa | Daily Planet | LexCorp | Guardians of the Universe | Batcave | Wayne Enterprises | Batmobile | Green Lantern Corps | Smallville | Themyscira | Krypton | Earth | Timeline | Easter Eggs|