|Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice|
|Directed by:||Zack Snyder|
|Produced by:|| Christopher Nolan|
David S. Goyer
| Comic Book:|
David S. Goyer
| Hans Zimmer|
|Man of Steel|
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is a 2016 American superhero film featuring the DC Comics characters Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. It is the intended sequel to 2013's Man of Steel and the second installment in the DC Comics' shared film universe. The film is written by Chris Terrio, from a story by Zack Snyder and David S. Goyer, and directed by Snyder. The cast includes Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Amy Adams, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Jesse Eisenberg, Jeremy Irons, and Holly Hunter. It will be produced by Dune Entertainment and distributed by Warner Bros.
Development began in 2012 whilst Man of Steel was in post-production when discussions between Goyer and Snyder on how to expand on the universe they created, leading to the idea of a team-up movie. Pre-production began at East Los Angeles College in October 2013, with principal photography starting in May 2014 in Detroit, Michigan.
It was originally going to be released July 17, 2015 but it was later pushed back to a May 6, 2016 release before finally being brought forward to March 25, 2016.
- Henry Cavill as Kal-El / Clark Kent / Superman
- Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Amy Adams as Lois Lane
- Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
- Gal Gadot as Diana / Wonder Woman
- Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth
- Laurence Fishburne as Perry White
- Diane Lane as Martha Kent
- Holly Hunter as an 'as of yet to be confirmed character'
- Callan Mulvey as an 'as of yet to be confirmed character'
- Tao Okamoto as an 'as of yet to be confirmed character'
- Scoot McNairy as an 'as of yet to be confirmed character'
- Harry Lennix as General Swanwick
- Ray Fisher as Victor Stone / Cyborg
- Jason Momoa as Orin / Arthur Curry / Aquaman
- Christina Wren as Carrie Farris
- Rebecca Buller as Jenny Jurwich
- Jena Malone as an 'as of yet to be confirmed character'
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne
- Unknown Actress as Martha Wayne
- Coburn Goss as Daniel Leone
- David Scott Diaz as Schmitt
- Kristofer Connor as McCarthy
- Will Blagrove as Rusty
- Vince Orlando as Burrell
- Zach Laboza as Luke
- Steve Jasgur as Christie
- Dar Allen as Norris
- Mark Rademacher as John Manley
- Michael Cassidy as Sam
- Enrique Guzman as Cortez
- Kiff VandenHuevel as Mazzuccheli
- Jesse Nagy as Welch
- United States of America
- District of Metropolis
- Washington D.C.
- AgustaWestland A109S
- Bell 206
- Boeing AH-64 Apache
- Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
- Dodge Charger
- M939 Truck
- Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Bulletproof Braclets
- Grappling Gun
- Lasso of Truth
- Utility Belt
- Superman's Suit
- Utility Belt
- Wonder Woman's Sword
- Capitol Hill Taxi
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Daily Planet
- Gotham 13 Live
- Gotham City Gas
- Gotham City Police Department
- Gotham City University
- Gotham Transit Authority
- Metropolis City Bus
- Metropolis Fire Department
- Metropolis Medical Services
- Metropolis News 8
- Metropolis Police Department
- Metropolis State University
- Metropolitan Police Department
- S.T.A.R. Labs
- United Nations
- United States Armed Forces
- United States Capitol Police
- United States Customs and Border Protection
- Wayne Enterprises
- This will be the first time in history that Superman and Batman share the big-screen together.
- The film was announced at the San Diego Comic Con International 2013, where Zack Snyder brought Harry Lennix up on stage to read a quote from the Dark Knight Returns (the famous "I want you to remember the one man who beat you" speech from The Dark Knight Returns) as the logo appeared on-screen.
- In an investors conference, Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara revealed that Bruce Wayne/Batman will be "kind of tired and weary and seasoned and been doing it for a while.". And said that "Ben is perfect for the vision [director Zack Snyder] has for that character.".
- First big screen appearance of Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman.
|Media||Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice|
|Characters||Batman/Bruce Wayne | Alfred Pennyworth | Thomas Wayne | Martha Wayne | Clark Kent/Superman | Diana/Wonder Woman|
|Enemies||Joker | Harley Quinn | Lex Luthor|
|Miscellaneous||Gotham City | Batcave | Arkham Asylum | Wayne Manor | Batmobile | Batsuits | Wayne Enterprises | Bat-Signal | Gotham City Police Department | Monarch Theatre|
|Media||Man of Steel | Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice|
|Characters||Clark Kent/Superman | Lois Lane | Perry White | Jonathan Kent | Martha Kent | Jor-El | Lara Lor-Van | Emil Hamilton | Nathan Hardy | Steve Lombard | Jenny Jurwich | Lana Lang | General Swanwick | Pete Ross | Kara Zor-El | Bruce Wayne/Batman | Diana/Wonder Woman|
|Enemies||Lex Luthor | General Zod | Faora-Ul | Jax-Ur | Nam-Ek | Tor-An | Car-Vex | Dev-Em | Nadira|
|Miscellaneous||Metropolis | Daily Planet | Smallville | Krypton | Metropolis Police Department | Kryptonite | LexCorp | Super Suit | Kent Farm | Fortress of Solitude | Black Zero | Kryptonian | Command Key | Kal-El's Starcraft | Phantom Zone|